Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Decole, Little Red Riding Hood

Thanks to my obsession with Shinzi Katoh, I've noticed some adorable Decole items as well. Normally I don't pay attention to most Decole items but the Fairy Tale ones really caught my attention.

My recent purchase consisted of a few of these Decole Little Red Riding Hood products. Included was this single serving tea pot.

Photobucket


I haven't used it yet since it's still rather warm. But come winter I can picture myself using this in the morning when I arrive at work. :)

I'm still yearning for this cup and saucer but I haven't brought myself to actually purchase it yet because of the price. I need to ask myself: Do I really need this?

Photobucket


The answer is probably no, but it's too darn cute.

1 comment:

Pamada K said...

uh. i'm going to be evil and say "hell yes" u need the cup and saucer! how can you drink your tea in the morning without a matching cup and saucer!

haha

<3