Thursday, September 3, 2009

Karel Capek Tea Tin Collection

My Karel Capek teas came in the last few months and they are very adorable. After getting my mini collection I wanted to buy more, especially since they just released new fall flavors on their website. Despite the fact that the dollar is so weak right now, I decided to to purchase additional cans.

Here is my tiny, but growing collection:

Karel Capek Tea Tins


Aren't they just adorable? I haven't tried any of the flavors yet, but I can confirm that they smell sweet and delicious. I'm actually not a fan of sweet and fruity teas, but my fascination with these teas stems more from the design than flavor.

This time I am using a different deputy service to shop for my teas for me. It's already been two weeks since I've placed my order and I'm already giddy to find out when they'll come. :)

No comments: