Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tea Tins that make my heart melt...

My Shinzi Katoh cup really did arrive, and it makes me extremely happy to have it in my possession. The problem is, once I start, I get addicted.

When visiting sites that are filled with cute household items, it's hard for me to resist. In the last few months I've purchashed three onigiri boxes, a pitcher, deux mugs, soup cups, stacking cups and a 2009 schedule book. All designed by Shinzi Katoh. Perhaps I've been hit by the bug. I'm trying to prevent myself from purchasing any more of these items. It's too addicting since almost everything created from this artist is cute.

But I've moved on to another cute discovery. Teas made by Karel Capek, (not to be confused with the Czech writer). Karel Capek is a Japanese tea company, who I suppose specializes in super cute tea tins such as this one:



I don't know what it tastes like, but the tin makes it all worth it. I ordered 5 tins, and I hope they come in sometimes this week or next. I'm eager to taste them as soon as they arrive. If all goes well, I might make a bigger order next time. :)

No comments: